Monday, July 11, 2011

Trip Video

just a simple soundless video ughh I edited in the Picasa because I'm using it at that very moment so to make things easier. I don't know why I cant insert any  background music..T._T. maybe it is not included.  Well next time I'm going to use different video editor available in my computer.  My bro actually has lots of (well kinda hehe) amazing high rated video editor but i'm not that good but Ill try right? Thanks for the supporting, he asked me to just explore the softwares.  Anyway this video quality so not good, I'm little dissapointed ;( Well when first finished editing , the file size was about 53MB and the quality was good.  So I decided to convert it to reduce the size but no worries I just reduce the size but not the quality!! Believe me^^ I managed to reduce to 11MB yay! Then just now I uploaded it and thats that..Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...