Thursday, July 3, 2014

Album: La Roux


I had this album quite a long time ago and thus gone my first impression, hmm I should occupy myself with notebook on this stuff and the review.  Uhh.  But, I have always listened to the Bulletproof and it took me like years before I had the desire to have the whole album.  Maybe I don't want to disappoint myself.  I just really love the track.  And few years before, I watched a video, a live one and she sang with her eyes closed and I was like a bit turned off by that and her singing wasn't to my liking.  But now, I searched any live videos and I love her so much and yeah of course La Roux as a whole!  She sings just as nice as other singers should be!  I like her performance, it is indeed a worthy shot if we would go to her concert and see her on stage!  She is energetic!  And in one performance, she reminds me of Gerard Way!  She is crazy.

My favorite tracks are Bulletproof (since forever), and In for the kill. I love the album as a whole.  A techno genre that I can include in my list or something.  I should write more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...