Friday, October 16, 2015

Album : Crazy Life

I love this kind of cover 

This is mainly just the intro of them by me but with minimum details, not a review.  So many things to say but uhhhh. Anyway~ Yay! So this is one of my current music obsessions!  I listen to them in the car, in my mp4, some tracks in my phone.  I love their talent, their great covers, their wonderful songs and their good looks!  I first encountered their cover of Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass, I love it instantly, it's unique with their own country touch, I never feel even more attracted to country music~ I've seen one of their live concert in the Youtube of course Tuzki Bunny EmoticonThey are organized team, and funny Tuzki Bunny Emoticonguys.

And yeah I have a thing with a bass voice Tuzki Bunny Emoticon heheh.. so Tim Foust part always had my ears all about that bass!  Awesome bass, rich in its way.  And Austin is the Home Free heartthrob as Tim introduced him in their concert, and yeah no wonder because I too think the same Tuzki Bunny Emoticon I saw him first but then I can't decide which one is my bias hahahhaha. But I like to see him in Champagne Taste (Beer budget) haha..not because he's topless ehh, his hair and the funny dance and their song mixed up, I fell for that part ngeee.

For the Crazy Life album, name taken from one of the tracks, I love most of them! The Hunter Hayes medley, Your Man, Crazy Life, Champagne taste (beer budget), Ring of fire, and idk all of them Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon




They have their own songs too:

Crazy Life is wonderful, inspiring piece!

and more!  Check them out!  I even save a playlist of them in my youtube account.


and yeah Instagram of them
(I'm too lazy to share them here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...