Thursday, August 4, 2011

Puding Roti Marbel

Swirls Puding Roti

Dipotong petak

Sedap

Mm bantal busuk Bun kacau







Today special menu to break the fast was the Bread Pudding Marble !  I'm sure my Unni-shi will be jealous .  My mom went to Tesco to buy the serbuk agar-agar that is needed in the making of this dessert.  Yesterday I searched for the recipe & my mom wrote it in the paper as my oppa asked if my omma could make one.  Actually, I searched for this pudding and the other one is the Bread Pudding. Err whats the differences  ??  The other one had to be baked in the oven.  Ignore the name.  And omma asked me to make this one.  She helped a lot though .


Anyway it turned out well~ well a little bit soft.  The refrigerator is a pain sometimes .
Ok

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...