Thursday, August 25, 2011

You are a joy to me~



Friendship forever


I love this layout! <3.  Again it is a simple one.  I just open a new canvas, feeling like scrapbooking, filled a background colour, scrolled down some photos (& picked these ones^^) put some embellishments, a little journal & im done. lazy.  No i just have other things to do.  But at first I tried searching for examples of scrap page that contains a lot of photos & studied about it a bit.  I found these photos of my friends back in 2009 and we were having a free time I guess?
There are 5 photos, actually there are more but Im too lazy to edit the photos one by one.  Ya I edited the pics a bit, just a little curve changes to make them brighter.  And the title is what i feel about them & others (whom are not in the pic..mianhe) that they are a joy to me.  I feel like somebody whenever Im with them^^ Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...