Monday, November 5, 2012

Movie: Speed Scandal



At first, I wasnt really looking for movies to watch but I randomly clicked & clicked this.  When the hero is Cha Tae Hyun I was oh my I am so watching this!  And so I watch it and happy with it!  I love it!  7/10 stars from me to this film for being such a beautiful movie.  The amazing casts, cute girl & that little boy, cool plot and all T.T <--- Cried of happiness.  I love Cha Tae Hyun too! Now that I've seen a lot of his acting so I decided to make him as my favourite actor.   I've watched Sad Movie, Crazy First Love (i dont like this but his skill is just as good as him in other films), Hello Ghost and now Speed Scandal!  Yeah Imma going to add more to the list in the future!  
And back in the holiday few days ago, me, omma n yo dongsaeng watched 2 Days 1 Night!! Oh how I miss that show so much!  How I tried not to watch them because I no longer can watch and follow the shows weekly now that Im here at this place.. and the best part is Cha Tae Hyun is in 2 Days 1 Night!  And I love that!!  And other new members too which I am nt familiar with.  But there is that Bridal Mask's actor which I dont watch it.  Watching them reminds me of Mc Mong, Kim C, G won uwaaaaaaaaaaaa.!

Ps: its not really a review he he

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...