Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week off


It was raining from my college

Newly washed shoes :D

1st to this place alone

That date

This trip took me 3hrs to reach.  Eonnie came after a few minutes and we headed straight to a mall to pray Maghrib and to find food for dinner!  I did not eat the whole day!  Just oppa's cookies!  We ate big apple donuts each befpre the real meal.  Eonnie ate Ice something like that & Presidential Sweet for me.  I thought it was chocolate but then I tasted a bit of espresso -_- yeah i didnt read the description.  Then she decided to eat somewhere else as all the restaurant were crowded.  We headed to Popular Bookstore.


Eonnie picking up book

Bought another snack.  Garlic Baguette 

waiting patiently

Random
Then to Doll restaurant.  It is just a name, as in Dol, Pak Dol hehe


SUPER DELICIOUS
And I forgot to take a photo of Tom Yam! Another sorcery! LOL. Alhamdulillah!  & thanks eonnie.

#iamnoathletewhentothinkof

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...