Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kpop: Letter From Secret


[Mini Album] Secret - Letter From Secret


  1. YooHoo
  2. 키다리 아저씨  (Kidari Ajusshi)   <---- my own romanized
  3. Only U
  4. B.O.Y (Because of You)

A spring comeback from Secret~  Their 4th mini album.  I like this album so far!  The YooHoo song excites me the most because yeah it's a dance song and their dance is cute and easy, I guess hehe.  The lyric is too a cute one and yeah this is a downloaded album after a few months without new album in my storage.

PS: my maknae is leaving our house.  Today, my family is accompanying her on her registration day for asasi TESL (seriously TESL? too).  Anyway, All the best for you my sis!  Be cool & stay cool!  All the best wishes! :')

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...