Sunday, June 16, 2013

kpop : Bar bar bar~


Bar Bar Bar Drama Ver


Live ver
This is so different from any girl groups Wan Wan Emoticons 1 but I Wan Wan Emoticons 30 it.  Crayon Pop is the best! Wan Wan Emoticons 10 .  The dance steps are so funny but addictive.  I super love the dance!  Their outfit again a total love from me!  Their wedges-sneakers Im not sure what is the right term for that kind of shoes  the cute skirts and the helmets!  I am so going to cosplay them!  Yup for the Comic Fiesta thingy, umm later Wan Wan Emoticons 3.  Hmm I may be buying their albums but I can't find it anywhere here online Wan Wan Emoticons 33 wae? Even their first album, I can't find any err. Anyway, can I call myself a Cutie now?  Cause I am their fan!  I just knew about the name of their fc and it is a great idea!  Now we can call ourselves a cutie without feeling guilty for giving urself a compliment hahah! And too I think me & Sarah are EXOtic!  I hope Syafika is too.  I like it when finally Sarah likes someone Wan Wan Emoticons 40 trust me u don't know her and it is SUHO! I am proud of u, gurl! Wan Wan Emoticons 30 .  Ya and I hope they release their dance practice vid as well as their official dance version MV if they have one and I hope there will be one.. So about the dance I think I want to cover it....and I said the same thing to many other earlier MVs (4Min-whats ur name?,.. err what else?)  Well I think I covered most of them?  Okay lets get out of topic:

These are the songs that makes me want to cover them within a few months back (as far as I can remember...) :-

  1. Rainbow - Golden Touch  ✓
  2. UU-She'z  ✓
  3. A-Pink - Bubibu 
  4. 4 Minute- What's Your name
  5. SNSD- Girls & Love
  6. Secret-YooHoo
  7. Sistar- Give it to me
  8. EunHae- I wanna dance
  9. Crayon Pop- Bar bar bar 

Not Sistar's Give it to me tho, haha.  Ohh just two.. hahaa but I wont be doing the 3rd, 6th and 7th ngeee~


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Crayon Pop are awesome! :D

    If you've got a minute come check out my blog ~ let me know with a comment if you want to follow eachother^^

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh hi! yaa they are awesome & sure Ill take a look at ur blog
      lets follow each other! >,<

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...