Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Diving

Okay, last night I watched an episode of Barefoot Friends with omma.  They were challenging themselves to dive.  And I was mesmerized by the sport!  Yaa its not that it was my first time watching synchronized diving or whatsoever but last night,, it really triggered me to join this kind of sport.  I WANT to learn it Onion Head Emoticons 7!  Just where? ughh.  After Uee showed her swimming skills I was like woa woA Woa jakun habes!  Uee was so graceful and her slender waist was showing.  Sexy time.Onion Head Emoticons 4
Ughh I wish you guys can see it.  I cant find a shorter clip but here. Also Eunhyuk was doing so fine as a first time diver.  He learns so fast and yeah I kept reminded abeoji and omma that he is an athletic person.  Yaa athletes are so untung man.  Its like they can do whatever they want with their body. 

Ya I wish I can learn to dive like that or at least to do somersault whenever I'm at pool.  Hmm I can swim at least.

ya this (sorry for the aurat)

 
This pose too

cant wait to get this view


I cant even do rolling on the ground. Onion Head Emoticons 30 I need to practicela...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...