Saturday, July 27, 2013

Movie : Source Code

#spoiler alert

So I was updating my Gerard it's my pendrive getting rid of some stuffs, take some in & all because later I'll be sending my Hardy it's my lappy to get formatted and this time we send it to the shop unlike previous.  Oppa & Nam-dongsaeng can do it themselves and me myself I guess.  Okay, so while looking in the 'movies' folder, I found some unfamiliar movies & korean dramas.  I deleted most of the latter because honestly I am not fond with dramas except the ones that I love but currently I dont have them in Gerard uh wait maybe HIMYM is.  Before I hit delete to those names, I decided to take a look at them, maybe It'll remind me where I get those and might like them.  So, I opened the 'Source Code' movie and fast forwarded it a bit & OH MY GOD I saw JAKE GYLLENHAAL! I hope I get his name correct.  And then I decided to take a sit and watch it fully hearted!  And I don't regretted it.  I love this movie.  It was awesome, fantastic and handsomely done!  That handsomely is mainly I aimed for the main cast which he, Jake is.  That is one of the reason I decided to watch it in the first place.  Then the part I first encountered in the movie was he in some sort of iron room or spaceship or something and he was in his army outfit.  That army thingy...it is so my thing.  It is action.  I love action movies.  Later after the movie I looked on about him and he always got himself in action movies like army things and stuffs kind a like of movies.  He was in Jarhead, Brother, & I guess more to come, Prisoner (2014) oh oh yaa & The Day After Tomorrow!  That counts.   Hmm I still havent watched other movies but I believe they have similar genre.  I just think that his face is not suit I mean in a good way, he might hurt himself LOLOL merepek ak but he rocked them!  So he is free to go.

And yeah, the movie to me was beautifully done, the casts are awesome hmm but I find the black man Lutdger or something his name sorry if its wrong his acting is a bit off.  I dont know, I just thought that he would me a bit more dark in intonation but he's doing fine anyway hehe.  The girl, Christina, she is a match to Captain & good to know that he fell in love with her but too bad the girl thought it was a different man, a man of a name I forgot but he's a teacher.  So its like Captain is actually inside of a another man's body to do a mission and its too hard for me to write how.  Just go watch.  The plot is so great, the messages are so heart-touching.  "What would you do if you have another minute to live?"  I hope I get the quote correct.  We can see crushed hopes, regrets & some bunch of other words of the same meaning.  Heartbroken and tear.

The way of the story being presented and arranged are great.  The effects are good.  And that moment when Goodwin hit the termination button, ughh so heart broken.  I like the idea of them creating some devices that umm like in the movie and the need of someone to complete a mission.  Its like a kind of things you get when you watch Inception, and a time-thingy like Phonebooth and ughh I wish I can name more names.

Hmm but I do have some questions.  What is the rational of the leaked hydraulic capsule he was in and he almost froze himself because of it.  *go google*.


I dont know much about film critiques but all I do know what I want in movies.

 

 

 

 





Ps: I have new pendrive.  Bought it yesterday.  I named him Gyllenhaal.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...