Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Album: The Boy Who Knew Too Much





not mine

  1. we are golden
  2. blame it on the girls
  3. rain
  4. Dr John
  5. I see you
  6. Blue eyes
  7. Good Gone Girl
  8. Touches you
  9. By the time
  10. One foot boy
  11. Toy Boy
  12. Pick up off the floor
I love this album and I always love Mika's works & albums!  They are inspirations!  The songs are catchy, cute, and make me feel like dancing, like really badly!  Make me want to go out and search for any studio dance!  My friends...ugh seriously onesan is right at some point.  I must be at my own or I get left behind especially on these things I passion-ed about.  If I wait for them It'd be like I will wait for them like..forever.  Im sorry.

So for this album, precious album (hey Mika, make more ;3) I love 'Blame it on girls', 'Rain', 'Blue Eyes', 'Good Gone Girl', 'Touches you', 'One foot boy' ,'toy boy'.. whahhaha looks like all!  Still I havent absorb the lyrics yet *running to read the lyrics*.  Suddenly I remembered Katy Perry..hey I cant wait for ur next 'baby'.   

Its been quite sometime I last updated this.  Thought the blog is having corrupt stuffs going on.  Now I forgot what I supposed to update wahahha.  Anyway, I watched 1D's latest MV and I grinned everytime I replay it and all the way the song.  I fell in love with them again (i always like this muahah).  The MV is funny argg NO its hillarious!  I like all of them being turned to some one else!  Niall is the best! hahahha no all of them are! LOLOLO.  Do they as real persons?? anyway Niall the part he said 'Who?' hahaha really old manlike,, Zayn sexy as woow!  I wonder why his boobs look real *squinting eyes* Harry as Marcel & he can act!  The way he intro Leeroy wahhahahahha.  Louis I almost coudnt recognize him!  Love them! Please make more of this.  Harry and Veronica (Zayn) part are like so wow LOL.

Currently: 
  • trying/going for zumba at dance studio 
  • Its Ramadhan!
  • making brooches, felt ones & fabric
  • surveying projectlife/smashbook & etc (cant afford)
  • making photobook for umrah or shorter trips (on hiatus)
  • cleaning up the clatter of the house/throwing out some stuffs
  • drawing Rihanna's outfits (on hiatus)
  • lots of cats coming in the house
  • oppa making cookies
  • Et peeing all over -_-
  • Thinking of cosplaying
  • watching Dance Moms (not regularly tho) love Maddie
  • watching Runningman (just when the channel accidentally clicked), Barefoot friends (last nite ep was my fav, they learn to dive & uri Eunhyuk is natural at it <3)
  • ya thinking of making a journal book for '30days kpop challenge' stuff (maybe)
  • guestbook?
  • etc
  • what am I doin?

ps: Omma reminded me to get stuffs for raya ready.. the feast stuffs.  We'll bring them there.  Because things are messed up.  Seriously yaa..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...