Saturday, September 21, 2013

Birthday: Guitar boy~

Hello~
 
I guess he prefer to be called as a drummer boy!  Right? Hehe ya anyway, I called nam-dongsaeng & when he picked up, my dearest housemate played a birthday song with her keyboard!  Thanks~ He laughed a bit & said thanks then send regard to my friends.  He was watching movie with his friends & they are in their study week or something.  Good luck for your study, man!  Get a great job!  He reminded me of our parents' upcoming birthdays~image.  I wish great happiness & joy, may Allah SWT bless us all~ 

I took the photo from somewhere so this is not mine & I edited :3
"Friends are rare and brothers are common, but a brother that is a friend is a treasure & many people call you their friend. I brag that you are my brother. Happy Birthday, bro!"


Now playing: Mariah Carey's Fantasyimage


image

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...