Monday, September 2, 2013

Semester break

image 
So I registered the new semester stuff.  I helped a friend of mine to register because she doesnt have internet connection.  Then I checked her timetable & I was happy to find out that we have so many same classes together.  I called her to express my happiness hahah.  Aigoo she doesnt seem happy with it.. wae?? This is sad.  Ahh as I becoming older I become more and more sensitive.  And I walked to my laptop and writing this with a melancholy song as my background music.  Ya omma is watching the BOF.  Its been like thousand times the tv put on the same drama!
But so far my classes are in a fine shape.   Three days of morning class.  I hate it because what if I cant wake up early?  That is one of my nightmare.  Nahh Im fine.


I showed this to abeoji & he super enjoyed it and danced to it!  I too love this.  It is beautiful.  Nice cover.  Heart warming music and scene.  Great people.  May we all have nice days and great health.  Playing for change!

 Stand By Me

 Then abeoji found this himself.  He said it was Tom Jones'image

Sitting of the Dock of the Bay

enjoy



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...