Thursday, March 27, 2014

Birthday~ Me

This year, some of my friends gave me photos like I always did to my other friends and family members but none of them replied!  Hahah.  And yeah the internet here is not cool so I had to skip many posts I initially intended to do.  Here are my friends who sent me cool photo collage and wrote nice wishes... T_T.. thanks but these are too much.  Thanks for believing in me and I am sorry if I give you a hard time.
  Thanks again.

This is from Sina
Dear Humairah Lokman happy 22!
- this girl occupies a special place in my heart , she is part of us, she is unique , she is artistic , she is our chiboro, our ebra and many more which I couldn't remember , thank you for always being a understanding and caring friend throughout this campus years , life is hard but friends are the one who lighten it down , you are my dear !
stay cute , stay weird , happy born day , may ALLAH shower you with HIS bless and may you became a great future teacher , insyaALLAH.
love you.
 This is from Eti
aku baru bangun tido ni.
happy birthday mairah. smoga bahagia sentiasa
aku dedikasi kan lagu ni tok ko. plus gamba edit sekeping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGc31H28wg
— 

happy birthday housemate.. hhuhu.. sori bal x pandai nak berpuitis mcm eti n sina...hopefully upcoming years u will be bless with happiness and love.. hehehe (ps. cpat dpt jdoh mcm yg km smua doakan hr 2... huhuhu)
- Bal
by Nam-dongsaeng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...