Thursday, April 3, 2014

Current Fav~

Yeeeehaaaaaa!  So I may be late but I found another model to be included in my favorite list!  And she is CARA!  Cara Delivingne!  She is soooo coool!! She can make funny faces but still look awesome & pretty!  Guhhh!  Thick sexy brows.  She was born in 1992.  And I just knew about her from ANTM cycle 20 when Tyra showed the models her photos of her posing as another models and so I googled it.  Then this one photo caught me.  This one!

Tyra as Cara.  I think she rocks it!

Cara
And so I googled for Cara and here we are, I'm stuck with her coolness!  And I think she can make a pretty man too.  Androgynous something. 



without make up
Funniest photo of her so far! LOL

She reminds me of Andrec Pejic and Taylor Hanson.  And yeah almost forgot.  Found this while scrolling down in Tumblr and the reason I came up with this post.

Sun Don't Shine by Will Heard & Cara Delivingne

She sounds so good I can't stop liking her!  And the man, love his voice and they make a good duet!  Lovely~  Without you~~ Yeah~ Owhh~




Yea some Rihanna here:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...