Thursday, April 17, 2014

IDK

*CONTAINS HIMYM SPOILER*
but ya I assume I'm the only one who just watched this last night

I was crying when I wrote this entry.  I was looking for a troll or meme to post on my fb as I volunteered to do that for their research or something, I came across this & it crashed me.  I was waiting for the downloading which I didn't even started yet to finish but then this happened!  It was like having the biggest secret unleashed! idk what I'm saying.  And then I remembered I saw a thumbnail of HIMYM finale ep on youtube.  Luckily the line was good.  Yaa I didn't even watched the first twenties eps tho.  I shocked that Robin & Barney didn't last longer, that was unexpected.  My fav moment was when Barney sees his baby and was being emotional, finally met the love of his life.  TT_TT.  That was a heart warming scene.  Eventhough I kind of know how it would end, Tracy being dead or something & I once again didn't expected it ended that way.  What the kids said was true, it was always be about Robin and not the mom.  The blue French horn scene made me cried a river.  idk.  I personally don't really know how I actually feel.  Maybe because of the almost no attachment between me and the Tracy character I don't really feel bad about the whole idea of the story.  I hate the description this wiki tells.  Really am, it sucks.  They should change it.  There are plenty more people who haven't started this show and would like to watch but please not with that description. idk.  But here I am pasting it in my writing, I've warned!  And how I always hope that Robin is the one.  And Robin please don't mess up again! idk.  When the kids tell Ted about Robin, I remembered about their vow they made many years before that on to get married with each other if they haven't found anyone when they reach forty.  I'm happy for them.  I think I am ok with this whole story.  I believe most of us wanted Robin to be the mother but the plot twist which I find very awesome, still managed to make Ted and Robin together and she is not even the mother.  I think it is cool.  But then I think Robin & Barney is great together.  Haiyaaa.  It was all about Robin after all.  Feeling like making a poem on this.  It is wonderful, funny, eye-opening, sad, and etc.  I had fun watching these.  I loss words heh. 
 *applaud on you guys*
thank you.  

bluergh

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...