Friday, June 3, 2016

random: lazy to organize these

Reflection preschool #3 Iqra: Only me & Cah monitored the kids and we lacked time.
ENG (beta): it was horrible (-_-), the kids were out of hand and I was pissed.  I’m sorry kids.  Maybe it was me but… They need a lot of attention, most of them are way behind, maybe three of them are able to read well.
They had hard time to understand instruction and I think they might not understand the angry tone.
The rest of the work time was used for me to print out the kids’ names.  I need to paste them on new writing books, vocab books.
thu.28/4/16



Reflection preschool #2
Iqra: We had a colleague’s daughter to help out so I had to monitor fewer kids.  A few leveled up to volume 6.  Some remain on the same page of their current volume.  One student (I believe this applies to a few others too) can’t even recognize the letters *gasp*.  They’ll bloom.  I’ll wait.  But most of them are kinda lost (I cant figure precise word) :(
During breakfast, Deena got her huge watch kept by my colleague (two teachers handle a class, remember?)  She quietly wept (^_^”)
and also a girl complained that there’s boy staring at her (idk why the need to tell me idk what to respond lol)  and Deena wanted to say “Sebab dia (the boy) cin- “ what… haha. 
I hate that boy tho.
ENG (alfa): 1 hr class, I got them to complete any blank pages and made them watch few vid clips I downloaded last night.  It was hard finding the videos, the good ones *sigh*  Deena was not in the mood tho so I gave her watch back.
First, it was the ABC clip, there were two to three videos on Body Parts (which I am so glad, it syncs with today’s topic of discussion.  -Revision-
They responded very well to dance songs lesson like ‘Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes” “Walking, walking”
They responded well to naming things; “Phonic Songs”
They responded badly to lyric songs (they need pictures whatsoever!? even tho the songs are hit!)I played the “I am a Muslim by Yusuf Islam & friends”.
i forgot the rest now that I skipped a day erh
Wed.28/4/16


Reflection: preschool
Iqra: I see some of them progressing, I actually witnessing their improvement and some, well still in confusion, lots of confusion.  But they’ll bloom.  They always bloom, right?
I like the sight of them pausing and asking for clarification or giving me the what-is-this-look, they want to learn.  Right now, this phase they are highly capable of absorbing things vividly I mean if I say ‘Jane’ as ‘Jaa-een’ & not ‘jen’ they got it right on the 1st try.  (my students theyre ESL students).
I tease some kids especially Deena hahaha she is like the cutest thing ever, her physical resembles a 3yo kid.  Her voice is even cuter!  Whenever she salam my hand, I would grip her hand tighter and she would kiss my hand again! hahahah so cute.
Today, her sister greeted me & I know instantly that was Deena’s sis, she asked how her baby sis was doing haha cute siblings!
ENG (alfa): They finished workbook 1. yay. but there are still some flaws and also some of them did not.
ENG (omega): They listened better than alfa & they r left with one more page before we can proceed to vid revision.
ENG (beta): most of the time was consumed on waking them up (^_^’)
Sleep time: I was alone and it was horrible, a few of them got out of hand & I had to yell my lungs out erghhh..it still hurts.
LIB: They were free to get any books and read at their own pace, but good part was some of them came up to me to get my guidance to read both BM & ENG; Ryan, Alli, NK & few others.  Before that I spotted an attractive cover.  From afar it looks like a girl with black hair and so I picked it up and when I flipped the 1st page, I saw three lines on a page (the other page is filled with illustration) and it caught me instantly! Then I counted the syllables, they’re fit.  theyre HAIKU!
ps: these kids call me by full name hhaaha
I changed their names to be understood only by me.
tue.26/4/16



N her talk is nice laa..
Like it..feel like keeping the journal her team published..
New ilmu..information..
The summary of the talk is if we cut on alcohol,smoking,obesity, n consume honey constantly, cancer can b prevented,
Prevention is always better than curing
N then adela tnjuk experiment2 on rats n all
How she suggests we shuld keep bees farming secara meluas..
N ade chairman reminded us on the surah An-Nahl in the Quran…how Allah already mentioned about the bees n honey.
Now i feel like making a bee farm..cuz when i see it myself..ternakan bees r hard to be kept..they easily affected by the vhanges of the place n ran..n theyrr small easily died, lifespan yg sket..n kesedaran rakyat on beekeeping is still agak kurg…so i risau hahah again i risau smthing too big for me..
N also theres a stall jusl madu including frm Gua Niah.
Hmm thats probably it..my summary of the talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...