Thursday, June 2, 2016

Movie: Man's World

from my tumblr a loooong time ago.  getting rid of my tumblr once again.






Watch this video :D
I’m sorry if you find me ignorant or anything.  I dont want any trouble. Dont be mad cuz I might cry T_T.. This is my opinion.
Last night I watched this short webseries film or whatever they call, I call it short film but with series *chuckle* idk.  It was a a great presentation, good acting by beautiful actors/actresses, good message and intention, good cinematography, good dialogues and everything, it’s funny, it’s a serious matter & I enjoy it.  It has like 4 episodes and I’m not sure why is there a ‘season 1′ written there.. but I guess it must be something from the channel which I didn’t study or make a further research cuz I just found it and by randomly.  But, I share only one episode of them and you can check the others yourself,it’s there in the channel.
*spoiler*
It is about a what if story, and what if women treat men they way men treated women.  This is their own synopsis and I might left out few words here and there but you get the idea.  I enjoy watching this but I didn’t look for the comments below cuz you know how cruel the world can be when it comes to writing especially on Youtube, sometimes, the fight for nothing.  It’s best to be silent sometimes, most of the times.  I know this cuz I talk too much and I am struggling to keep myself shut.  
Back to where we were, it is obviously dealing with feminism issues, women’s right and bla bla bla.  We are a confused creatures I tell ya.  Kiran, the main actor does not understand why women are still complaining when women are treated well, there are movie of ‘Mother India’ and there’s no ‘Father India’ cuz it is never made, and why when they curse they their mother’s name and not their father’s and bla bla; these are what Kiran said to his female colleague who was talking to the phone and complaining why they (female) are not appreciated enough by the society. And the events of what annoy Kiran go on for the first episodes like why such thigs as ‘marital rape’ exists.  And also the part when he wakes up and instantly asked his sister to make him tea, and the father is seen to be reading newspaper while the mother and the sister are cooking in the kitchen preparing for breakfast and the father complains about the stuff his wive made and bla bla, Kiran just laughs and agrees to his father.  This film is set in India and probably there are scenes or events that do not occurred in other nations but it shows how annoying men can be.
To be honest I’m not a feminist myself, or at least, I think.  If feminists are fighting for equality of all sorts or some sorts idk, I agree to just a certain degree, you know, too much of everything is not good and too little of everything is also not a good thing. I still want men to carry and do the heavy lifting, come on, we girls can handle weightlifting but we are not born with the same power as men are.  It’s a fact.  That is why we don’t compete with men in games or competition when it comes to power measurement, they run faster n bla bla. you get me.And I want my bros do the errand running and stuffs, do the ladder climbing to fix stuff around the house, well cuz I do the cleaning stuffs..and come on I do ladder climbing too, I replaced toilet seats, I hang curtains (I’m short really), I hang clothes to dry outside, when the rain comes, I have to get dressed and covered up to run and pick the clothes back inside the house,,and why any males in the house cant do this instead?? and in some cases, any females figure. there always that sibling do the working alone and not the other sibs despite any gender. LAZY
 I am a Muslim and I agree with men get extra properties/fortunes compared to females colleagues or female siblings because men do the family supporting.  Men are supposed to provide for his family.  And there are families who the wives do the supporting financially n all…but remember this, to all Muslim men, even though you are not working, you have to provide, as they are compulsory and you are lucky enough to be fed by your wives okay and there are girls who willing to get married to unemployed person like you. Whatever it is husbands have to provide nafkah even if his wive is a tycoon. And remmber her money is her money and not yours, but your money is hers too.  
The thing is that we are really dealing with is that this world we living in, are filled with ignorant brats and insensitive human souls and also lazy bums.  You know what kind of people that pissed me off. These kinds (the ones I mentioned).  I hate to see, a husband who sits at the dining table and commands (looks like that to me) to be served, while the wive and daughters are working their butts off in the kitchen.  They should at least shut themselves and just wait. Or better yet, HELP, give your wives or daughters a hand! I know you provided the money to buy the grocery (some men do not work tho, it’s the wives who support them) but you know what;s there in the kitchen?? It’s like taking 6 hours to prepare, the peeling, the cutting, the chopping n stuff, and it takes only 3 seconds to finish the meal and like 7 days of cleaning the dishes. BOOM. (credit to people who said that first).  And these men can’t stand their mothers/wives/sisters nagging??? REALLY? do they nag for nothing, check first!
And I‘ve seen and heard of many men who can do house chores just fine *insert big smiley here* and that’s a hot thing, dudes *brows dancing*  and I’ve heard that house chores were meant for men actually, and women just sit back and relax and give births. But women were kind enough to help their men and I think it evolves since then.  I’ve seen husbands do the laundry, do the ironing, do the washing, do the folding and etc on their own willing, not queen controlled, trust me.  And the jerk ones are the one who only knows to ask for help and only know what to do when told, they can do work but only when told, the’re do not have the initiative to look out and offer a hand.  Blame their family for raising them as men who only waits at the table to eat while the mothers/sisters did the cooking and when finished, they just left the table to take a nap or anything.
It is the insensitive and ignorant peoples, really.  Women can do the house chores, and they are fine with it and still go out there and working from 9 to 5 but what they can’t stand is when their husbands do not appreciate them, telling you just sit at home or you just cleaning stuff and bla bla bla.. ignorant piece *beep* . Hell yeah we are human kind, we want to be appreciated to be known, to be acknowledged, It’s true God sees that, but come on those lazy husbands, ignorant sons, and even lazy daughters..appreciate them!! Theres thousand ways of appreciating.
In the film, it is a heartbreaking thing when Kiran (in a flip side of world where women are men and vice versa)is chased by two women and he is terrified and nobody could help him, some passersby even said that this is your problem and I dont want to get involved, and when he tries to wake a taxidriver ,she insists to get more sleep.  I bet this is what happened there.  Girls and women are raped and that nobody can help them.  And there is some kinda rule or wut that raped victims there (India) are forced to get married with their rapist. SICK. so this film is to open eyes.  Also as many have known they get upset if boys were borne and not girls (in real life, they get upset if it were girls that being born). 
I just want the world where we are sensitive to our surrounding, we can work, we can go to school and get our education, be a woman, be able to do anything, be a cool ones, be a feminine ones, be a girly ones, be a masculine ones, do sports, do games, do cooking, be badass,  we need each gender, we need each other,we dont cancel each other out, we make good team, and if you ever encountered bad experience and nightmares around men, everything will be alright…cuz women too can be criminal and not all mothers care for their young anyway :( .. and not all of us are bad, mean and cruel. it is human, human can cruel, we make wars and all :( and trust me, some men (straight n not) are willing to be pregnant if they can,,it is just that they can’t. it is not their fault that they can’t…  and there are women who choose not to be pregnant cuz of many reasons. idk. Men and boys can be rape victims too and the perpetrators can be both males or female.  Also, it feels weird when girls argue about who can take more pain when there is no boys who brought the issue first.(happens to my class).. if nobody started anything (like bringing up certain issues that will lead to arguments,anything; the battle of sexes) then dont be the one who start it.  it shows weakness to me. 
n yeah if we support feminism does that mean we have to let some stuffs go? 
this world is just full of surprises. 
There is also male individuals who are feminist. ofkos. so, they agree with feminism because of these *pictures are not mine* : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...