Monday, March 5, 2018

Poem: #52poetry IX


How It's Going To Be



How did we ever come this far anyway?
Still, I'd wish we did chase the lights
Still, I'd wish we did steal the nights

I'd say that I am okay but I am not
I'd say it again and I wouldn't lie if I tried
I will disappear and be in the atmosphere

I'd give you another chance if only you ask
I wish you'd say that I'm your number one
but I guess you are on your shit now honey

Let me tell you how it feels like to be 
taking everything for so much more than it means
but I know you wouldn't want to get it

My sinking of heart every time you strikes
tells that you can't have your blood warm
and you can't even hide the red splatters

I don't need you to do me favors
since you failed me numerous times
but I sure need you, need you to lie

and become someone 
that hates to see me go


(´▽`)ノ♪ : Heal by Lenka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...