Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Music:Youtube Singers



I've been listening to Abbey Glover, she plays ukulele and creates originals like a piece of cake!  She has this angelic kind of taste well I'm not sure what words to best describe, not angelic angelic but soothing and dreamy.  I found her just recently and the first I listened from her was her original called 'I Wish You Liked Girls' and when it's written there that it's original, I was amused so I began listening some of her covers and her other originals and got myself notified by her latest videos and all.  I personally love her originals, her lyrics and her performance, they are just perfect.


And then she made a cover by Cavetown called Lemon Boy, I never heard this name and I thought it was a band name but it turns out that he is a Youtuber singer that just released an album called Lemon Boy and he's just a boy, if not mistaken but at least I'm way older than him haha.  So with that, I learn his songs, his vlogs and website.


Abbey Glover covers Lemon Boy by Cavetown


Lemon Boy Official Music Video by Cavetown

He makes nice songs, the lyrics they are just something and the videos and his vlogs and recently he bought a very cute cat!  Such a loving boy.  I've listened to his tracks but not the entire album yet, and I love Lemon Boy and Big Bowl in the Sky so far.

From Cavetown, I learned about another singer, Chloe Moriondo, really cool and pretty girl.  She makes covers and makes original songs too.  Love her make up and hairstyles especially in this video.  


Then I listened to her cover of Best Friend by Rex Orange County and I love it!  In fact I've been looking for the albums but still haven't found.


Which then of course led me to these




Rex Orange County has albums and one of it is called Apricot Princess which I find so cute and makes me want to buy the album so much!

I guess I love ukulele rendition so much and heartfelt and cute lyrics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...