Friday, February 16, 2018

Birthday: Pansy Project


I'm not sure if this friend of mine ever noticed that I saved her name as Pansy in my phone and I always think if she ever had an English name, Pansy would suit her the best.  At first it just came up to me and I've been using it ever since and as time goes by I can see how she is so resembles to this Pansy name, be it the name itself, the meaning, the flowers and if she is a color, I would see yellow.
So for her birthday last year, I want to make something special even though she's not a fan of poetry and fancy my writing especially poetry but why not hahha, but I bought her physical present as well so and I feel she does not like it well I don't like what I bought but I ran out of time at that time :(.

I planned on making a small chapbook consists of poems about her and our friendship without telling what they are; the symbols, imagery and stuffs well I figure she'll notice it herself, she's a smart girl.  But then I ran out of time and I can't come up with at least ten poems.

That night before her birthday, I sent her screenshots of the poems and I said something about we discuss on this later since I need to wake up early tomorrow (I'm such a killjoy that night) but I really was needed the sleep and I probably didn't sleep if we continue to chat.  But too bad, since then she never talked about the poems I sent.  (secretly I'm afraid to bring that up although I really want to know what she thinks of them and how they are meant for her).  Pansy Project is a name I came up with when planning on making the chapbook, since it is a project but I guess I needed a longer time and motivation.  Isn't it cool? To have other people make a secret project for you and named it after you?  Guhh

But I guess I am not what describe myself in these.

Gave her two birthday haiku!
the only things I posted publicly.



The poems for her about her and us:


urghh there are even the green lines 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...