Sunday, February 25, 2018

Verse Novel: Timothy



I sat on the stair chairs
or whatever they are called
I was one of the judges
the finishing judges
sat along side with the timekeepers

I sat on the stair chairs
when then I learned it is
called the stadium benches
but without the stadium
just benches

I sat on the stadium benches
the second top bench
even after the race finished
and the field was crowded
with tug-of-war

I sat on the stadium benches
when the marching was in
screamed my lungs out
because they deserved it
they deserved my attention

I sat comfortably when the
music started and they
started capering and chanting
but not the spectators and
I complained that they are boring

I sat comfortably when the
next group was out performing
and something prodded me at
the back of my head and I turned
to see some boys and him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...