Monday, October 22, 2018

Journal: New Friend


So, I made a friend with a student of mine.  I never taught her class tho but we were in drama competition and stuffs so we started to text later after the competition.  Long story short. we share a lot of interests.  She knows Billie Eillish and some other singers that I like and I was mesmerized.  We use full English while texting, and again I am amazed and always be.  At some point she started to post on her ws status about MCR and I responded and I knew it, she's fallen for the no longer existed band (it will remain in our hearts tho, haha what).  Yesterday, I actually said "LIKE R WE FRENS HAHAHHA" and she said "IKR, I THINK WE R"

Then because of her, I looked back to the stories I have never known existed (well I think I avoided it, like for the longest time) but then I think it all made sense now, somehow, on how Gee was alcoholic, the sudden marriage, the break up and I also just knew that Frank didn't know about the break up, whhattttt -_-? The whole Frerard (as a fan I think it's fair for me to know about this and not just as some fans shipping this boys).  Makes sense.  All this times I was only the surface considering myself a sensitive, like I'm into interpreting songs, the MVs and stuffs.  

Also she told that she has seen Frank's kids when I told her about them not showing the kids' faces I was WHAT.  Saw this video.  What a sweet dad.  I hate you Frankie sobs.  I just learned he has 3 kids.  Ha ha.  I've been retreating myself since the band broke up I guess, and a little earlier I guess since I was getting to know Kpop world *nervous laughter* and also the fact Frank posted poems he written under the name of F.T. Willz *sobbing.



The song You Know What They Do to Guys like Us in Prison is always been suspicious to me but I never really go beyond anything, I guess I really was being mild with anything but their songs and albums.  This song as others had put it as the gayest of all.  It was written about Bert? or Frank?

ps: Why did I read of the theories?? Now I feel sick in the stomach

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...