Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Movie: I Am Not an Easy Man

I super love this movie, it's a Netflix movie, from some feminist shit group or something.  Role reversal theme movie.  I am not an extremist or feminist but I do love to read and study around their stuffs, their fights, the world fights and stuff, since these kind of things come to me so naturally and I find it so easy to learn and to understand what's happening around me but at the same it gives that depression vibe to it, when you know too much of it and all you want to do is stop everything immediately and sit at one corner and reflect things.  You know that feeling?  It's burdensome since I'm a Muslim and I have big devotion and everything I do is always to be based on Islam and by that I mean I am not a fan of my own race.  I do live as one but I don't get it when it comes to certain aspects of it, sometimes I wonder why I feel this way, it's good to know that you belong to something (in my case, I belong to that race) but it's always enough for me to know that I belong with the rest of the Muslims.  We're the same in the eyes of God.  So why obsessed much with your race when you don't even perform your wajib prayers.  Such a shame.

So this movie, I found it when I was looking for some movies to watch and I can't really remember what I wrote in the search button but I guess it was on some what if men are women and women are men, and similar things.  Then I saw this thumbnail, and the guy is attractive so I was attracted and so I watched the trailer, and also because the title is eye catching, we usually hear girls say it, "I'm not like that, I'm not easy," To me it was super explicit, nudity and also it is French.  I watched the one with English dubbed and thank god it was nicely dubbed and perfect.



The actors are great, I love the casting and also they have made a similar themed movie but it was a short film!  At first I thought it was the same movie but the shorter one was one small fraction of it!  Same actors (except for the main stars).  

The short film is called the Opressed Majority

I know such movie is trying to reach more people to better understand and to educate the rest of this but I want to see it as it is, the way I find this pleasant to watch, the plotline is super smooth, the way it ends, although I don't want it to end like that but the ending is a clever one,  it's a good writing, I'd love to see more of these and mainly by them.  I love their work.  The main stars are gorgeous, I love the way the main girl acts in PU or AU, I can imagine that happen.  After the movie ended, I thought to myself, if it ever, it this possible?  Maybe we turn out like this because Prophet Adam was the first human on the Earth and he's a man and he's a male species and later came Eve.  I guess that's why we are living in the men's world they say.  Although there are people who are okay with this gender dominance over the other, and how there are males who are not agree with this, there are alpha, beta, omega males right, so we are different but the question is why is that this party or group of people is on the top.  Maybe in case of hyenas, females are dominant, and the males are even lower than babies in their hierarchy but I guess this can happen since the females also have penis, ya I know theyre pseudos but I think it'd work like that if human females too have that.  But who knows right.  The typical ladies are everywhere, they want men to hold them, to pamper them, to call them princess and beautiful, give them this and that,  taller then them, and the list goes on, we can't really complain since there are people like this, born that way.  But I just think that we should not be ignorant and do realize that there are girls who prefer pants, who prefers boxing, who prefers no lipsticks, who prefers skirt with sneakers, who prefers football tickers over flowers and etc, and also boys who prefer to stay at home, boys who prefer to be a follower, boys who prefer to cook and more.  (don't get me wrong boys cant wear necklace and bracelets since Islam says that is specially for the ladies only)

 Parallel Universe!  Where the gender roles are reversed, we can have a taste on what it'd be like if this is the reality, girls running topless, wearing suits, no make up or hair being done, men wearing short shorts and more!  It's super cute, I can't deny.  There's a few scenes where the main girl was heading out from her house with a shorter boy in short shorts and bright shirt kissing so girlishly (in our life).  

What I want is that people should not use this kind of phrase 
"They want you to serve the VIPs since you are a young unmarried girl" or
"Once you got married the pupils will respect you"
"You will be free once you got married"

(these are real phrases being said to me)

OH COME ON!?!

We should instead encourage both boys and girls to learn how to cook, be in the kitchen, both should know how to work with hammers and nails, and etc.

I don't want equality I need justice,,
(I still need stronger people to lift heavy things you know and we are born like that, we are truthfully different in physical abilities and also I often get away with no need to go outside since I am not covered so my brothers instead had to go out and attend to whoever out there, so yeah)
 and for people not to be IGNORAMUS

shit to these people saying things like I got no feelings and stop assuming

This is similar to the some movies I've watched some time ago, a short film titled A Man's World  and also Ki & Ka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...