Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Want You Back

I just asked my friend about her most favourite song, from then and now, to mine it is the I Want You Back by Jackson 5 >,<.  I really love this song!  And I'm glad Jackson 5 did it.

The only JACKSON 5 themselves


Cleopatra


Kt Tunstall


Colbie Caillat ( i prefer the other cover)


Vazquez Sounds (my favourite)



A Loss For Words (rock ver.)

Glee (its nice but it would be better if the girls sing it)



Taylor Swift

These are the covers I found so far.  There are more but hmm yeah.  Haha.  I really2 hope for Rihanna to cover this song too.  Haha I know this is so not her but if you happen to read this, Rihanna,hehe please make  a cover of this favourite song of mine!  Just curious how she will sing it~  Hehe


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...