Monday, December 10, 2012

Trip: Big Bad Wolf pt 1

On the 7th Dec, at about 12.30 noon, I went to KTM station, a friend sent me with his 'redcab service' and of course I had to pay him haha.  Hmm no pictures of me  (⌒_⌒;) along the trip.  But the weather was nice Alhamdulillah~ Nam-dongsaeng finished class at 12 noon and then went for Jumaat prayer and would has finished by 2pm.  And I took 1pm train if not mistaken.  At Rawang, where we have to transit, I was late like for 5 seconds and I missed the train.  Waited like a few minutes and I was worried if I had to wait like an hour or something but fortunately I was wrong.  I arrived like 3pm at the central and performed prayers while he was on his way.  A few minutes after solat, I bought the tickets cause the line was long but ehh they were fast lines so ehh.. Dat wished to go to Mid at first but we were running out of time and would not want to reach there at night or we missed some mall time siblings-mall-time (●´∀`●).  I went to the KFC and waited there and then Dat arrived & I picked him.  We were in a crowd & saw each other with handphones haha.  Cool.  Then I asked him should we eat first?  To my surprised he said no ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ!  I was super hungry!  So we headed straight to he train and boarded it after a while.

Our bags
listening to songs

Finally 
 To my surprise we reached destination much earlier  ( ̄□ ̄;)and Eonnie was working so Dat performed Asar solat while I waited I prayed Jamak Then we decided to go to the mall across the road haha.

At the station

Hehe

Fail selca

Shoes

Tired

Bought a guitar pick. only
 We were hungry and decided to look for some bread or snacks or something light before the real meal but we couldnt find any stalls so we headed to Rasamas and ordered heavy meal anyway!  (ノ゚0゚)ノ~  (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ ( ̄□ ̄;)
His new cute phone! With cute fonts too!

mountain dew

We ordered Grilled butter chicken n rice

The grilled butter chicken!

We ordered the same  (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

erhh cant remember

One for Eonnie
 Eonnie picked us up like Magrib, we solat at Leon or something and planned to eat there.  We ate at food court.  I was still full (*゚ロ゚).
40cents service

Normal! 


At arcade game center & I played the dance game stuff haha sucks!


Octopus Torayaki



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...