Friday, December 28, 2012

kpop : I Got A Boy!

Yeah comeback!  I guess this is my first time I am really really looking forward to their comeback hahah!  Sorry!  Eventhough I am SNE, I always waiting for SISTAR's single or anything new from them haa.  So yeah, I watched their drama teaser, downloaded the teaser images, and also their dance teaser.  I love that teaser very much!  This is for real and i hope the real and full MV will give me the same impact.  The teaser, I think I love the song already, the song and the dance! I think I will do the cover..since their last dance I covered, which was the Oh! I guess err yeah and thats it from them but this one I think I love it.  A new concept ngee~~


Dance Teaser ❤ 


Drama Teaser

Hyo Yeon

Seoh Yun

Tiffany

Sunny

Soo Young

Jessica

Tae Yeon

Yuri

Yoona



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...