Monday, January 13, 2014

Movie : The Perks of Being a Wallpaper

image


https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR93yeKU-KUdxgK2IEDRnq_bVcYHDC9ut3F2nsfqPN89fYp2o-bpFKejFsy

I tweeted 'The Perks of Being a Wallpaper'.  I just finished watch the movie and I like it.  I encountered the titles a few times before when I was changing the tv channels but I didn't of watching it.  Idk.  It just does not came up to me.  But I just did.  I missed the first few scenes of the movie though.  I like the man.  Always.  Haha.  He is Logan Lerman and he reminds me of Jake Gyllenhaal and he is the introverted boy which I think is cute and again reminds me of Donnie Darko, same kind of boy, having a little mental breakdown or something but yeah Donnie was a real breakdown. pheww.  Emma Watson is in it too!  This is my first time seeing her in other movie than Harry Potter and yeah she speaks American accent here!  Haha!  But I sometimes caught her speaks her British accent a bit, I just knew.  She is a good actress~ Lovely girl.  This movie is interesting and Idk how but I just knew that this movie could be adapted from a book.  A novel.  An awesome book, I would guess.  And yeah there's a book of it and it triggers me to read the book.  I'll find it later.  Guhh.  I wish I'm a good reader >,<.  This story has cool issues in it.  And yeah then like usual, I would typed down the hero's name on Google image and there I found familiar looks.  Is he the Percy Jackson guy??  And YUP he is!  The best is I had never watch the movie before!  I hate that!  I always wanted to watch it but I just can't get my hands off other movies.  Appending.  I think I should start to look for it.  So, yeah another guy in my list hehhee.  Hi Logan.  This is clearly not a review of a movie hahaa.  Maybe just a tiny review of it.


 
 


Reminds me of Dylan O'Brien

I begin to know myself.  In the term of what kind of men that I like.  From the list of men/celebs that I fancy, they begin to create it.

Currently listening : Cobalah Untuk Setia cover Shila & Syada Amzahimage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...