Sunday, January 5, 2014

FAVORITE MEN (´ ▽`).。o♡

I've been thinking to make a list of my fav men of all time! Hahah but then I came across with these in Tumblr and so I thought of to make use of this to make my work a lot more easier.  I'll be doin this in my junk journal too.  Im lucky for that most of my fav and fav-potential men are listed here and yeah.  I wrote the names in the caption below each gifs.

So my fav men are listed as the 41st, 42nd and 45th
Yeah! I see Jensen and Jake here (´ ▽`).。o♡

Yup I see my man, Hi Channing♥ and yeah a bit of JGL

I like Idris, Johnny and Pine

The 5th, 6th, 2nd and a bit of the 1st (still x tgk lg his work)

http://www.empireonline.com/100sexiest2013/men/
ya too lazy to make a link.  Waha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...