Saturday, December 28, 2013

Album: Prism

 image


Katy Perry's fourth studio album!  I always love her first but this is nice too^^  She puts different tastes in this album.  I can listen to several types of genres, yup really.  She even include 'By the Grace of God' depicting her suffer or struggle of her divorce and I almost use this track for my teaching material stuffs but I found Kelly Clarkson's Irvine huh.  All the best Katy, be awesome always^^, love ya!  So for this album, after some times of playing the tracks over and over again, I found my favorite tunes hehe.  They are the 'Roar', 'This Moment', 'Legendary Lovers', 'Birthday', 'Love Me', 'Double Rainbow', 'This is How we do', 'Walking on Air' and 'Dark House' the music especially haha.  So ya thats a lot!


image
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...