Monday, December 2, 2013

Black!

image

So I just got back from cafe.  There's an event organized by I'm not sure who but it has something to do Keusahawanan as the carnival is on Karnival Keusahawanan aha!  So this morning, my roomate got a text and she freaked out!  Black was coming and he needed a keyboardist to play the opening song in the mini concert!  Haha.. long story short, he was amazing!  I always love the song biarkan~ biarkan~ but never know who sings that, but if I were to give name and guess, it would be Black!
So listen to this!  But trust me the live sounds more livelier and the voice was like piercing through my heart!  Especially the opening song with my roommate's keyboard on Jeritan Batinku by P. Ramlee with his high notes!  Wow.  I did record them but uhhh.  Nyehh.  Maybe I'll upload them.  Nyeh.


ps: Im on journal prompt >..<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...