Thursday, December 19, 2013

Break~




Today is like the second last day for this semester then we have our study week next week.  Yeah KPD assignment is submitted~ Last night we held a potluck party or something and we ate some yummy meals.  Dr even brought us roasted chicken.  Thanks!  A friend offered us a ride home and so we went home.  Nothing much to say nyeh. I didn't take photos and yeah only my plate.  The rest I left it to others to take photos and stuff.

Some of the food I ate

Last presentation for Language Test class; Blog evaluation~

Our group leader

Evaluation form

One of my group member image

Another one image

Evaluating others' blogs
 
For KPD group, we submitted our lesson plans, project-based assessment & monthly test specs, test sample and all in a file.  The folio looks so nice we thought of keeping it to our self!  

Cost us Rm 40!

The cover

Some stuff for material development class

To be submitted tomorrow!


#np- Drake- Hold on We're Going Home  <---- Jenna Marbles brought me to this hahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...