Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cosplay: Not really but yeah!

image
So finally I managed to wear what I always wanted to wear!  Well even though it's not really the outfit but this is the closest!  I am so grateful!  Alhamdulillah~  I should start save some money now for the next costume!  Maybe a real character cosplay or maybe not hehhe..  This is my first time to such event and I think it was pretty nice except for the crowded space and expensive stuffs.  I didn't bring any good camera and I only have my messed up phone with me.  So I was relying on a friend of mine!  Thanks Shafiah and love your camera!  It's cute.  Super cute!.  While waiting for Siew Ling and Sha, me n Hazel were in Kinokuniya & onesan gave a call saying they were coming!  Wahah it was a great pleasure!  They wanted to see me in this dress plus to hand me my new phone & I returned omma's phone back to her :DDD Thanksss guysss!! (´ ▽`).。o♡. We share the same new experience and that is wonderful ❤.
One Piece

S.W.A.T.

Hmm in the garden




Card Captor Sakura with us

There are more photos but for this site I guess these are enough.  Thanks again for the photos.  Thanks to my friends and yeah you r welcomed!  I am so glad we made it there.  Tiring legs.  Messed up shoes oh the pain! hahah,  I hope we can go together next time, 6On1!  Please guyss hehehhe!  I finally can tick the box in my silly wish-list.  The cosplay box...well even tho it's really not a cosplay of a anime or cartoon characters, I was costume-played rite.. hehe.  Noob me. :D And yeah, I am inspired by the booths of the artists there..They are super talented and I like the arts so much.  I collected their business cards and bought some artworks.  if u can see the things I bought~ they r just mainly on people's artworks :DD.. I love illustrations, man! Too bad im not anime otaku :>.. The things I went gaga for yesterday was the adventure times goodiess n super cool cosplayers :DD.  Stuffs I bought for me n yo-dongsaeng.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...