Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bolster Boots!

image

The Bolster was the online shop I bought our gothic shoes!  Haha we actually bought the same shoes and the same size but only mine are black and white for her.  We pre ordered them and happily collected them after a month and a few days.  They're too plain tho but then I remembered why I picked this style.  It is not too striking and the colour can be paired up with any color of clothers so yeah.. And I have to learn to wear them often.  They are actually my 4th boots...I guess.  Yaa the first one was more like a boxing boots XD and I was still a kid *squinting my eyes*.  Then I had the cheap more than ankle length boots, plastics.  Parents bought two pairs but the other one are the ankle length,,cute and cheap!  Lovely..  Then I bought myself boots with heels.  Guhh love them so much but so limited events to wear them.  And then this one. :D


Brought the parcel into MLE class XD

How I got them!
New shoe lace
Tadaaa! image



image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...