Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Birthday: Sarah-samaaa~~!


Alhamdulillah~ It's your birthday~~
victory onion head
dance with me crazy rabbit


Hahahah!

a hug for you, my friend Cant thank you enough for your fantastic suprise luv you honey feel very blessed to have you as afriend 
And we can be awesome together.

# Exo # Suho Birthday cake murder. HAHAHA!! He obviously has never cut cake! XD
Skill yg hebat
  • I wish for something good to happen for you.
  • I wish for you to have the courage to ask for what you want.
  • I wish for you to have the wisdom to accept help when it is offered.
  • I wish for you to have strength and tenacity to keep reaching for your dreams, even when the odds seem stacked against you.
  • I wish for you to find happiness and to take pleasure in the fleeting moments, realizing that they are like pennies – when you add them up, they create a wonderful life. 
 ~Ni bukan ak tulis tp ni mcm interesting je (source) :)


Go on an adventure with my sister /BFF . First stop : Ireland
MatchPoint is one of the best movies I've ever seen, not what most have in mind when they think of a woody Allen film

Ps: And I was having an interview by myself about how I met you & stuffs. cool. You should try.  And this is the rest of kpop birthday songs .
Ni Sarah, ak jumpe link ni, leh ko wat ngan Suho nanti konsep ni smooth crazy rabbit

#np IU-Kiss Me
victory onion head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...