Friday, January 30, 2015

Gadget: Headphonee~

music crazy rabbit now listening to Meghan Trainor- Creditmusic crazy rabbit
using AVF HM463
Love

AVF HM463
Edifier 840

For the Sony Headphone above, I got it without had a proper survey and planning, tried it for the 1st time then the next time I went to a similar shop, I bought it cuz I didn't know much and I wanted a headphone instantly.  It is nice and still use it.  It is adjustable according to your head length or something *squinting*.

The second headphone, which is the AVF, the sound is so clear and people can even listen to the song u listening to and I can be deaf, the headphone cup your ear wholly and I only put them on certain times cuz haha I think it's too loud but I super love them (is it them or it when referring to headphone? cuz they come in pair right? hahaha, so kids be aware happy dancing crazy rabbit)

Not a review but, I copied this from nam-dongsaeng for the 3rd headphone cuz that is his. He said "sound n fit mmg puas hati tp rasa mcm nk letgo la pulak hmm.. haha walau sedap tp clarity tinggi aku tk kenan.. sbb aku lebih ke keseimbangan walau dgr lgu je."  Too lazy to translate this heheh,  I was like this kill myself crazy rabbit the moment he said he wanted to let this go, u just bought it!  But, can't blame him for having the different view of how he hears things but just keep it slow, bro.  But I learn so much from u tho, I love good sound too, I'm a music lover love you crazy rabbit.  
Yeah if I were a sim character, one of my trait would be a music lover, my eonnie would be a foodie, haha.
But I only tried this once.  Lovely, just like the AVF only the ear cup or whatever it called, much smaller.

Current Inspirations:
super love this styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...