Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Games: (Sims 4) #2 Forest & Potts

Okay, this might be way too fast-forward from the last post related to Sims. But one important is that I lost the Avery family :(( .  There was one day I decided not to resume the game because I was at my cousins' house and on the next day I found all my households were reset to default.  I was speechless back then,  Got their stories smoothly good and it disappeared.

But it gave me chance to make a new household then, a new family, virtual family.  But I'm gonna get there later.  Right now I am going to tell the latest news hahah!  My main households are the Forest family & Potts family~  Bothe are handsome men and they got themselves wives & lovers.  In Forest's case, I made him a wife from the beginning of the game & the girl was a downloaded sim of Cara Delevingne!  I love her and the sims looks just like her especially from the side face.  Credit to the maker of this mod (Y).  But then I renamed her to Roselle Honey Delevingne (Hahaha I got to include the middle name toooo Im addicted!) and I just retouch on her outfits only.  While the Potts family, I made Cash Potts and he found his lover from the neighbourhood, Lucille Hartman

So we have :

Dean Ackerley Forest X Roselle Honey Delevingne

Here is the family tree I made for the Forest family..Auburn's panel should be blue as I forgot to select it for him =='

And for this post I'm excited to write about the oldest child of Dean & Roselle and btw Dean called her by Honey wahah!  The Forest & the Potts are like close neighbours and family friends and so they decided to get at least one of their children married to each other. How sweet.  And it happened to be all babies given birth by Roselle are boys and one princess, so they have FIVE boys!  After Coal, Dean & Roselle decided to have another one but they got another three! Thank God! They were thrilled by the triple joy of bundles! hahah (actually they only got twin boys and I added another girl manually.yup because I wanted at least a girl) and Potts family have three girls.

The Potts
Okay! Get back to my point!  Hunter & Snow are married now! Luckily they fell in love when they were in their young adulthood, they were friends since they were kids :D.  They really made the two families happy and the parents constantly coming over to check up on them.  Hunter and Snow bought their house before tying the knot.  The bought a house in Oasis Spring, fully furnished with nice backyard, two bedrooms and two toilets and a cute kitchen.  Then I changed a bit as Coal decided to move in with them, along with Snow's older sister Carissa. Okay, I really want them to like each other but they dislike each other maybe hate :( and I can't make them..so I brought them to lounge and they meet someone there :). wow.

imageThese images are not chronologically in order..so be aware with the captions:
This is how the house looks like before I made some changes. I finally hardworking enough to decorate this house and put roof on it.

*Spoiler*
This is Carissa and she just found out she is expecting a child
(or maybe more :3) with husband to be oh dear I forgot his name

This is Snow! That is HUGE. Hunter's baby :D. She is in her 3rd trimester.

More of her from the side


Pregnant ladies. Three of them.Yup at the back is Coal's wife.

Coal checking up his sister-in-law's heavy belly. He is  a happy uncle

Expecting Carissa in her way to complete her aspiration as a botanist.

This was when Coal Noah Forest proposed the lady (forgot her name O.o)

They exchanging vows

Checking up each others.  I hope she gets big no huge like that too because she is fat the way she is. 

Talk preggo

Carissa announces her pregnancy. That man is happy.

At least three babies will be born soon

She's happy

This was before she got pregnant of course, she just have a lot of tummy fat hehe.  They got married in their backyard. Nice makeup and hair. :') image

1st morning as husband and wife.

Snow working out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...