Friday, November 9, 2018

Journal: Late Bloomer



I wanna dance in the dark 
(come on)
We gonna light up the night
(come on)

I hit Bluetooth button and 
the track played itself
but it's not from Spotify

Tonight, it was my first time 
driving back from school
the road was lit with 
not enough lamppost

my astigmatism eyes suffered
but they were better 
right now, on my way back

while eating my dinner
there were some chicken
but I poured only the lamb curry
on my rice and poppadoms too

I swiped open my screenlock
and hovered through status
'Late Bloomer' words appeared

These words always 
floating somewhere in my mind
I keep telling myself
that I am one of the late bloomers

Tonight Davis revealed his crush
after little pestering
I told him to be best of friends first

and this new girl friend of mine
we talked about boys and boy-band
like I was seventeen
just like her seventeen self

Of all these things in which
I never had with my own circle
I guess this is it for me

I am late because these are
made for me now I guess
it scares me that I might be
overly comfortable

There you go~
Getting so overly comfortable
Baby
Does it ever crossed your mind?






The lyric excerpt are from:
Dancing in The Dark by Rihanna
Fools by Madison Beer

my thoughts

ps: I better read that Late Bloomer ff too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...