Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Eidulfitri!

Ketupat

Making one


Tada


Computer on Raya morning

Reading Holy Quran








Playing with Cantek

Cantek

Like usual, we performed Solat Sunat Hari Raya Eidulfitri~~   It was a nice morning and we had our prayer in a new mosque.  We just walked to get there.  I remembered the imam was crying through the microphone during the speech aww.  Like I said before the theme was pink & my cousin's daughter were wearing cute pink polka dot kurung!  The clothes were made by my omma! Credit to her!  The girls were playing with their aunty's cat named Cantek.  It was so hard to capture the girls's picture as they are moving objects!  especially with my a little old camera that I just got it back from onesan. Okay back to the cat, It is a pure breed American-short haired.  My cousin bought it!  It is a female cat and not fully grown yet.  I'll put more photos later -__-.  This is supposed in a collage format but as I am now using my friend's laptop so aa here it is.  Hehe.


There were more photos actually, my dad's selca of us , me & sisters & more.

Cute Icons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...