Friday, September 23, 2011

The Package



Cute Icons So today at 9.50am, my phone rang.  It was from an unknown number.  I picked it up & a woman said my package had arrived & you may take it now.  Waamy first package in this very place!  I love getting things like this,  It felt like gifts even though I know they are just my stuff from home sweet home  I don't care, I just love it.  My appa told me he sent this like 2 days ago & now I have it here! Thanks Omma & Appa!  & you adik.lol

First package (here)
                         

IKEA (love these)



Yesterday, seniors held a weekly night market.  I bought tomato rice & these adorable brooches .

Polka dots Ribbons

Cute
I'm not sure how I'm going to put these on.  My camera, aah I think I need to fix it.  It won't capture good pics.  Always come out blurry enough to drive me nuts .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...