Friday, September 16, 2011

Now


Cute Icons

So it had been not more than 2 weeks now (i guess) since I’ve been herekyaa~.I miss tumblr very much!  Idk what I miss T,T.  Like usual, there was an orientation week (4 days only) which was handled by seniors.  Tiring days of course and I hate orientation -_- and all the memories from every orientations that happened before came back to me -_-.  Why?? Anyway, the internet is not up yet, I hope they fix this quickly, very very quickly.  A housemate got a help from senior & thankful I managed to make this post.
image
So, this is what my college compound (the place Im staying) looks like! Kolej Kediaman Za’Ba~ This is just a small part of an actual place (the internet line is being a pain so I cant put up all).  This was taken in the evening after got off from the bus from a class.  The place im staying is like a small apartment with 3 rooms.  2 per room.  All my housemates are older a year than me but they call me adik (use to call a little sibling)-_-..It is in 4th level.  But alll of them are just like me, the 1st semester students. Yay.  Only two of us taking the TESL course and the others are taking Bahasa Malaysia.  So we are in the same faculty.

image
Cempedak


There is a new campus that will be open officially like in two years from now and it is a wonderful place im tellin ya! Modern-designed and situated not far from where I’m staying.  The photo above was a plant (cempedak kot) I and a friend planted in an area in that new campus kyaa~^^ There were like 200 plants were planted there.  It was raining and as we can see, poor the tree drench„:( we covered it with top soil after that.  I got no photos of the place yet but you’ll love it.  There is a golf field^^

more photos:


one of a building inside the campus
 oh its a video!

A given squiggles




ps: there were a briefing about the faculty during the orientation days & they mentioned there are Korean students (XD) here & they are taking Bahasa Malaysia course! kya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...