Monday, September 26, 2011

Little Bro


Cute Icons




 I'm thinking of posting some photos of my other dongsaeng 
& here it is.  Photos were taken on 25th August.  We 
followed our dad to look for stingless bees.  He asked me 
to take some shots of him playing the skateboard.  But mos
t of the photos came out less attractive *laugh.  We 
also recorded a couple of videos & tried to do the-camera-on-the-skateboard 
to make a smooth recording *laugh again.  It was fun.


Getting ready

Got one (i guess)

Home of the sting-less bees

An act


Up-view




Breezy

Whaatt??
Bought some bread

And here is a link of a slideshow.  I made it last night but the internet
was corrupted again!  So I dont remember which one is which.

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-02f0-ecba-2b8f?ln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...