Sunday, August 12, 2012

Collar Raya!

ET sleeps on my SFS album -_-''

New collars!

Old one

One for ET

One for Etam


Tadaa!
Okay!  Last few weeks I guess, I bought new collars for both Et & Etam since both of them (incredibly) lost the bells from the previous collars.  In Etam's case, she scratched herself too hard the bell broke & fell off in front of me..haiyaa..then next few days omma found a bell outside the house in the car parking lot & so I discovered it was Et's.  Since they had those collar for a quite some time, I decided to get them new ones & I was excited!.  Hmm I didn't have Etam's photos here because I took their photos from different camera so things got messed a bit heh.  Anyway, one evening, a few day ago, oppa & abeoji got home from work if not mistaken, and oppa asked me why does Etam is not wearing the collar and I was like whatt?? Are you kidding?? Not again, Etam..Yaa she lost it..and she walked into the house innocently and she looked different hahah.  Hmm this the 2nd time for her and in total she had 3 collars, one more than Et's.  The first thought came across me was somebody had stolen it, you know maybe some kids.  But whenever I told my family, friends they seemed to blame Etam herself!  She hated it so she pulled it off..this scares me hahah!  A cat is able to do that? Ok, what if she did hate the collar but why don't she throw it in the early days??  Uhhh its still a brand new collar..waaaaaa
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...