Friday, August 31, 2012

unboxing: SISTAR summer special album



Haha I was out with my bros and a cousin & my bro asked that each of us must at least buy something or he's going back home bhaahha!  Cool so I went to Speedy and I don't know which one to choose of course!  There were Suju's SPY album, Sexy Free & Single album but it costs rm 119??  I called Ika & asked her to just buy online or elsewhere.  Then I picked Sistar in one hand in another I had Spy.  Ika said not to buy any Suju's yet not until we go together because she wants to buy them too so I took Sistar's summer album haha.  I picked this because I thought its photobook will be colourful because I pictured them from the Loving You MV but nahh they just put some normal studio photoshoot photos, with those white background -_- And I don't know why I didn't take Sherlock or Pinocchio as they are in my silly wish list boo! And also, it doesn't comes with photocard I should check it first rite?  But at the same time I want it to be a surprise  Haha well I love the tracks at least.  They are remix tracks with one or two new songs, Loving U and Holiday is this new?
At first I just want to purchase Suju or SNSD's albums but since I accidentally bought haha not really Big Bang's Still Alive so I thought I should buy any female's too and then I'll stop not really Haa such a nice feeling to collect these things.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...