Monday, August 13, 2012

My Spy Oppas

Super Junior SPY teaser

Hahaha I hate the title I made.  Puihh I wrote it myself.  Anyway the MV is out!  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆  The newest Super Junior MV from the 6th album, the Sexy, Free and Single album & this i one is promoted for their repackage album which means its their Sexy free and single version C.  And and its out today, I mean the Mv.  It was supposed to be out on the 8th but it got delayed because the video contains guns and blood, so it needed to pass the whatever it takes for the mv to be legal for the viewers and can be aired.  But there is still scenes with guns and blood but its not gory though.  Like usual the video is more to the dance video.  The wore suits & shades on.  The mv started with DongHae which again I thought became the new trend for the Sujus (>,<)  And I super love it!  And ended with SungMin pulling a trigger!  The LeeTeuk's hairstyle is epic!  The guns and rifles~  I love ShinDong's!  Suited him very well.  He has this new hairstyle looks like the hair of SeungRi hehe.  EunHyuk with the hat and KyuhYun who jumped across Im not sure whom.  Ngeee~ I like this song especially the beginning of the song, kind unique to me.

Uhh its hard to write a review because I dont know what type tense to use (O.O).  It messed up so umm.  I got the news from the twitter, some ELFs I followed and I sent a text to Syafika & she was happy!  But I didnt find it at first but she said it is out and even sent a link of SM channel on youtube.  Haha I found only the teaser but then I copied the title and removed the teaser word and voilaa I found it!



Epic hair indeed

Wookie!  The hair..
     

  

I dont fancy his hair

Haaaa~


Fan art i guess
   Love this too!  They did magic! Lol

 

Super Junior 6th album repackage 'SPY'
the album cover

 

The epic ending, Epic




ps: thanks to whoever made the glorious gifs and for being so fast.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...