Saturday, August 25, 2012

Eid Pt 3: Eidulfitri!

Haha so many posts in the same day.  A lot to record and I must make some scrapbooks now..been proscratinating for so long aihh.  Some of the photos taken.  Taken with different cameras not sure which is which but I still can check them and pretty much lazy for that hehe  The theme was purple & I love the atmosphere then because lots participated except for some dudes & also dudettes too.  Haiya I even reuse my old clothes haha  And also, there weren't enough family members T_T.

Yeah Peace~

Oppa and his first angpaw giveaway is this correct?

Sorry and all, Bro

Yo dongsaeng & Unni

Ija

Hug

The best photo!

Family potrait?

nOn

Some instaxs, everybody drooled over the Instax!





Ehh I guess its enough?  The rest will go to the photobucket.  The line is corrupted somehow. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...