Friday, October 12, 2012

Movie: Hello Ghost

Spoiler-alert!


image
imageimage
image

Yup that were my feeling that I can only remember..at the beginning of the movie, I was like image but then when the truth begins to take place..I was so feeling it.  The movie is so beautiful & was presented in a beautiful way with great actors and the story itself is the awesomest!  This will be the most my favorite movie for this year.  I was like, "Now we know why does the women ghost kept crying & when asked, she'll say because she IS sorry.."  A mother's saying always get me.  Ya she really sorry for her son because she left so soon, too soon it is (T_T). There was a part when the women & the son in the market & she held his hands.  I thought the ghost liked him but that was her dream when at the end when the man was still a little boy, the mom saw an older lady was wrapped by her son's arms & the women the ghost was wondering when she will get the same experience but she never gets it.  I feel like crying whenever I remember any of the scenes.  Even right now!  The way the main man figured out everything.  When he actually said something, "Oh my mom said it is good for your blood" while chewing the kimbab with the girl he likes and then it all started.  The mouth which was still filled with food,,his tears began to fall.  And I too, was thinking eh he said his mom.,when he said earlier he doesnt even remember his family.  Also, when the nurse found out about the shoes in the box which was the reason her late father gambled in the hospital this, i didnt realize it until Siew Ling told me.  This movie is really is an awesome masterpiece.  Well maybe only me but trust me or you are one cold-hearted person.  


we can watch the awesome movie here: well I attached it here.  




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...