Sunday, October 28, 2012

Song: Dancing Queen

Kyaaaa~!  I just found this song by this cute rookie group name Crayon Pop, Dancing Queen..hmm I guess its their latest single and its the second after the first mini album; Crayon Pop. If not mistaken Ive mentioned about them before..heh.  I like their Bing Bing both song and the dance~~ <3<3  The Saturday Night which surprisingly im not yet moved to watch it so umm yeah but I kinda like the song too.  Ive downloaded the album.  Anyway, they just came up with the teaser video for this song but I already love this song and of course the dance!  Its awesome haha.  Its good for workout I guess because there are flying and side kicks included and they are wearing track suits with wool hats! :D

Anyway, Crayon Pop is under Chrome ent. consists of 5 members; Gum Mi, So Yul, Cho A, Ellin and Way


Members:

[IMG]

Name: Gum Mi (금미)
D.O.B.: 1988.6.18
Height: 165 cm
Weight: N/A
Real Name: Baek Bo Ram



[IMG]
Name: So Yul (소율)



D.O.B.: 1991.5.15
Height: 162 cm
Weight: N/A
Real Name: Park Hae Kyeong
-Maknae
-Rapper


[IMG]

Name: Cho A (초아)



D.O.B.: 1990.7.12
Height: 163 cm
Weight: N/A
Real Name: Heo Min Ji
-Face of the group
-Twins with Way



[IMG]
Name: Ellin (엘린)
D.O.B.: 1990.4.2
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Real Name: Kim Min Young



[IMG]
Name: Way (웨이)



D.O.B.: 1990.7.12
Height: 163 cm
Weight: N/A
Real Name: Heo Min Seon

-Twins with Cho A 

Aigoo why the glasses?? I cant identify any of them yet except the one that seems the tallest, Gun Mi? Emm but anyway I still got them mixed up.  But maybe not for long he he.  Also I love there are twins here~  Make Crayon Pop a lot more cuter.  I want to get to know them haha what a sentence.  I want to buy their album too I guess ngee~  just sent an email to lovcrown whether is there any?  And the fact that they are new and newly debuted, it means I get to follow from their very first step in the industry~





Love this part!

And this too!
The full dance and song, a fancam and its amazing (>,<)



Yaa Im kinda promoting them!  Hwiting Crayon Pop!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...