Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stuff & Things

Awesomest drawing gadgets I wish I had!  Its okay I will buy any of these! Someday Aminn~.. Im gonna cry! T____________T

Wacom Inkling
more on Wacom Inkling

Wacom Intuos5 (not sure how it differs from)

Wacom Cintiq 21UX Graphics Tablet
This is like the most expensive Wacom model..but there are more of Cintiq & this one above is one of the old models.  So the later are much more pricey.  Of course.
But I am thankful that I at least own this the wacom bamboo adorable gadget haha!

Wacom Bamboo
Also, I would like to own a traditional medium & this attracts me.  I dont care if it comes with only the basic colours.  Im looking forward to this.  :3

Sakura Koi Watercolour

Some awesomest I guess for some of these sketching, drawing, coloring, painting etc softwares that I adore.

Autodesk SketchBook Pro 6
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6

Logo
Paint Tool SAI (mine is corrupted)

MyPaint <-------------- That I'd like to give it a try~


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...